Friday, December 24, 2010

80 Twenty

So lately i have noticed an uptick in popularity in my blog, i am nearing a whopping 15 followers. In order to keep up with the demand, I have decided to roll out a new name. I mean a "rebranding" if you will.

Welcome to www.80twenty.blogspot.com

Why the name 80 Twenty you might ask?

Well its sortof my general philosophy on life. To quote a wise one who once lamented,

"I am 80 percent mom, 20 percent still wild and crazy
80 percent mature 20 percent immature
80 percent of the time I have my act together 20 percent of the time I am falling apart"

Ok, so the percentages can be skewed a bit...70/30, 90/10, but I am sure you get the drift.

In terms of parenting, I stick to my guns 80 percent of the time and the rest is well... out the window and in full survival mode. So, as I head up to the lake into the Xmas weekend, I think I am in the 20 percent part of my startegy. Sure you want 15 cookies and then a bowl of ice cream, no problem!

So change your bookmarks, check the new site and pass it around.

I have a feeling 2011 may be the year of my movie/book deal (think Julie and Julia). If so, i am really hoping that Mark Ruffalo gets cast as my husband.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like the new name - 80 Twenty. It can be applied to so many aspects of our lives.

Sending you hugs on blogs
csk